My first blog: Now I know what it feels like to really reach the top!
I’m Mallori. I am a twenty-something year old mom to a hilarious toddler. Her name is Lux and in her short 2.5 years, I already can’t remember what life was like without her. I work two jobs; both of which involve an office chair, lots of coffee & the odd event (fav!)
When I am not working, I am road trippin’ with Lux and together we are finding cool new recipes to try out, places to chill, taking pictures and kicking ass in general.
I live in a very rural area of Nova Scotia in an old house on the river with my daughter, my husband & our Golden Retriever. And now I guess I am a blogger!
What to expect from my blog:
- the occasional swear word;
- awesome recipes with simple ingredients (tested & approved by yours truly);
- tales of the shenanigans I tend to get myself into;
- Lux-isms (you will get to know the term), and
- venting sessions from a parent who doesn’t quite know what the hell she is doing.
Wish me luck!